Sunday, September 25, 2011

NOTD + More New Polish.

I told myself that I wasn't going to buy anymore polish, but I just happened to walk into my local Ross the other day, and found this wonderful collection:
 The colors looked so beautiful I just couldn't resist...and at only $8?? I had no choice but to get it. :)

So since I had a new collection to play with, I thought I'd do a new mani with one of these colors. I chose the New Bohemian shade, which was absolutely gorgeous on its own:
But after much thought I decided I wanted to add some stamping to it. I chose Sephora Go My Own Way to do the stamping with, and Sinful Colors Smoking Hot (holographic fine glitter polish) to go over the whole thing.
And this is what the final outcome looked like. :)

Without the flash seemed to show the awesome glitter a little better:

That's it for today, hope you like it. Thanks for stopping by! :)


-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment