Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Mini Haul For This Week :)

So I told myself that I shouldn't buy anymore polish for a little while, at least until next week haha...but I just couldn't resist. I had some good discounts to use, so I took another trip to Ulta. :) I've been totally obsessed with browns and taupes lately! They all look so gorgeous to me so I chose a few for myself, I hope they look as good on as they do in the bottle! 
From left to right: Ulta Brownette, Ulta Taupe On A Rope, Zoya Jules, Zoya Codie, and OPI DS Mystery. Taupe On A Rope is a pretty taupe with gold shimmer, I tried to show that in the next pic:
Zoya Codie is a very nice brown from their 2011 Fall Collection Smoke...I am slowly getting into their fall line, and slowly falling in love with the colors. :) OPI DS Mystery is not a brown shade, it's more of a deep purple with gold sparkle...I have heard mixed comments about this shade, but I couldn't resist trying it out for myself! Here's a closer look at these two:
 I can't wait to try out all of these and create awesome new designs for the Fall! Thanks for stopping by! :)

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment