Monday, September 26, 2011

Awesome Gradient Leopard Nail Design. :)

Hey everyone! So I decided to do a gradient leopard design tonight...kind of for Fall, so I picked some Fall-looking colors. :) I also filmed my very first tutorial on how to do this design!! Yay! :) 



 In the sunlight, shows the true colors much better:


My base was Zoya Jules sponged with Ulta Chic Peek, spots were Sinful Colors Innocent and Sephora Domestic Goddess...Glitter polish is Sinful Colors Smoking Hot...and I used Salley Hansen Black Out for detailing, but any black polish will work. :)

Here is the link to my tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezm90ABLOck&feature=youtube_gdata


I actually like this mani a lot, so it will probably stay on this time for more than a day haha. ;)

Thanks for stopping by! :)

-Nicole  

No comments:

Post a Comment