Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Awesome Deal On Stamping Plates!!

I have been dying to try Konad stamping for a while, I just never could bring myself to spend the $7.00 per image plate, and well I wanna have a good variety of designs to play around with. So I did some browsing and came across an awesome deal, 25 off-brand image plates on Amazon for around $10! It sounds kind of sketchy, but when I received them I did some comparing and they look almost exactly, if not identical to most of the Konad plates. A few of them looked a little off, like the full nail designs on a few of the plates were a bit small...but who cares, I still have tons of designs to experiment with. :)
Here's the link to these plates: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005HJTTM4 

Thanks for stopping by! :)

-Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment