Monday, September 19, 2011

First Post Ever! :)

Hey Everyone,
Welcome to my blog and thanks for checking it out! This is just a blog to share all of my nail designs and just nail colors that I use. I tend to change up my nails pretty often, so I figured why not just start a blog? Haha. I enjoy experimenting with different things, so I hope you enjoy what I have to share as well! :)

So today I'm going to post pics of the current design I am wearing. I just did this yesterday...it's Zoya Cynthia from the 2011 Fall Collection Smoke, and I tipped them with China Glaze's Crackle Glaze in Tarnished Gold. The Zoya is a very unique shade of blue...I really like it, you definitely see the true color in the sunlight. :)

Here are a couple more pics taken indoors with the flash:


I am definitely in love with this manicure! I've never done one like this before. Thanks for coming by, I should have a new post with a totally new manicure sometime this week. :)

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment