Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Recent Haul...and Time For A NO-BUY Haha

Hey Everyone! So I made a couple of trips to a couple of Ulta stores...and ended up buying a lot more polish than I had planned. :\ I did really well though as far as getting good deals and hitting up the sales(buy 2 get 1 free, 2-for-1, clearance), and using coupons and rewards, so that made me feel a little better about my purchases. :) So here is the first group I bought:
These three are Zoya Jem, Neeka and Jana, all from the Smoke & Mirrors Collection. I now have 7 out of 12 from that collection, and I think it will stay that way:
These three were random from various collections, left to right: Zoya Ali from the La-Di-Da collection, Zoya Marley from the Intimate collection, and Zoya Shay from the Touch collection:
Then I just had to take advantage of the 2-for-1 deal with Ulta nail polish, so I picked up Ulta Concrete Evidence and Army of 1:

So that was my first little haul...Then while visiting my grandparents I took a trip to the local Ulta there, and had an amazing time shopping there! It's funny how each Ulta can have a totally different selection of things and clearance items! :D I was very pleased with this second trip:
So these were buy 2 get 1 free, and are from the Orly Birds of a Feather collection. From left to right: Fowl Play, Nite Owl, and Peachy Parrot:
These two I just couldn't pass up. Ulta Material Girl and Chocolate Kiss:
And then, as I was about to leave, the clearance section caught my eye. I just had to check it out, and found a few sweet deals. :) I picked up China Glaze Blue Iguana and Electric Pineapple from the Island Escape collection, and Barielle Out-Grey-Geous. I tried so hard to get a good picture to capture these colors, but I just couldn't get it. :\ The blue is actually a blue and purple duochrome shimmer, Electric Pineapple actually has a greenish tint to it, and Out-Grey-Geous had little flecks of holographic glitter. Hopefully when I wear these I can get better pics of the true colors:

So here's the whole lot together!! :D

Ahhh so pretty...But seriously, this has put me in the No-Buy phase. I told myself I need to wear every one of these colors before I do another major haul. Hopefully that will actually happen. ;) Thanks for stopping by, I should have new Nails of the Day and tutorials up sometime this week!

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment