Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Own Zebra Design...

So I know there are like a million videos out there on zebra nail designs, but either way I still wanted to do a tutorial on my own version, cause zebra print is awesome! :) So here's the tutorial on this design: COLORFUL ZEBRA NAIL TUTORIAL

For the base I just used a solid white polish, then chose three other colors to sponge with. You don't have to use the exact colors that I did, but just in case you really want to, I used Sephora Domestic Goddess, Sephora How Cute Is That?, and Sinful Colors Mint Apple. You will also need a black striping polish, or just black polish and a thin brush. I also chose to go over the design with a clear holographic glitter polish, which made it sparkle and also blended the colors together nicely. :)



Thanks for taking a look, and I hope you enjoy the tutorial on this! :)

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment