Friday, October 14, 2011

My Most Awesome Design Yet!

Hey everyone! So I created a really awesome peacock design last night! I love it sooo much! :D And...I also made a tutorial for it, so you can try it out for yourself! I will list my materials used below, but here is the link for the tutorial: PEACOCK NAIL ART TUTORIAL






Here are the materials that I used:
Sinful Colors Mint Apple
Zoya Yara
Sinful Colors San Francisco
Ulta Dance Teal Dawn
Sinful Colors Savage
Sephora Opening Night
Sephora Metro Chic
Claire's Twinkle Twinkle
Sally Hansen White Out
Bobby Pin (or dotting tool)
Toothpick
Thin brush/striper brush
Pointed brush
CND Stickey Base Coat
Seche Vite Top Coat
1.5 mm rhinestones (3 blue, 3 green, 1 black)



I  really hope you guys enjoyed this one, I sure did and I hope to wear it for a few days. :) Thanks for stopping by!


-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment