Sunday, October 2, 2011

A Little Haul, Good Deals. :)

So I am always one to look for awesome deals on everything, and I came across some really good ones this weekend! :) I always tell myself that I really don't need to buy more polish, but you can never have enough, right? So Ulta has a great deal on all of their name brand products, buy 3 and get 3 free! So I did exactly that:
From left to right: Eye Popping Poppy, Dance Teal Dawn, Little Black Dress, The Jungle Look, Devious, and Moody Blues.

I also took a trip to my local mall and visited Claire's. I usually never go into this store anymore, but I saw their awesome display of polishes, and they had a buy one get one 50% off deal, so I grabbed a couple of really pretty glitter colors:
The blue is called Twinkle Twinkle and the purple one is kind of holographic and is called Evil Queen. I can't wait to try these two. :)

Then I visited my local Walgreens and they had the buy one get one 50% off deal on L'Oreal products. I had been wanting the Project Runway polishes for the past couple of weeks, but never got them...so this was the perfect opportunity to get a couple! :)
The first one is called Raven's Strength and is actually really dark, almost a metallic black. The second one is Owl's Night, and to me it looks like a gold with a greenish tint to it, and it's nice and sparkly! :)

So overall I am very pleased with my purchases, can't wait to test them all out. :) Also planning my next tutorial video, so check back for that soon! Thanks for stopping by! :)

-Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment