Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Mini Haul From Ulta+OPI Ali's Big Break.

So I totally forgot to post this a while ago, I was supposed to do it last week, but forgot lol. These are just a few clearance polishes I picked up at Ulta, OPI Ali's Big Break, OPI Take The Stage, and China Glaze Aqua Baby. I thought the first two were perfect for the holidays, and it makes sense since these were part of OPI's Burlesque Holiday Collection last year. And Aqua Baby is just a really gorgeous blue...don't let the name fool you, this has no hint of aqua or a similar color, it's just a true blue. 

So I wore Ali's Big Break last weekend, and it's a red color with pink undertones, and gold shimmer. Really, really pretty. I absolutely love reds, and have a hard time passing up any. :)

So that's it for now, hopefully this weekend I can post another tutorial. :) Thanks for stopping by!

-Nicole 

No comments:

Post a Comment